So I definitely didn’t realize until reading other blogger’s posts that it is officially MAY! Guess I’m a little late in announcing how excited I am! It is truly my favorite month – I’m kind of partial since I was born during it, but I also like it for these reasons, which are obviously in order of importance:
1) It’s the month with the prettiest name 😉
2) It’s the month where it finally starts to stay warm for more than a few days at a time.
3) It’s the month when school starts winding down (this reason is subject to change after next year!)
All logical reasons for why May is the greatest month that have been given a great deal of thought, as you can see
The phone call went really well I spoke with two women from the department I would be working in and they were very nice and helpful. I have to wait for an official word regarding start dates, etc. but it looks like all things are go! I’m looking forward to this summer – both my internship and staying in Chicago with Bobby. The one thing I’m worried about is missing my family way too much because it’ll be the first time we will only be seeing each other via occasional visits throughout the summer instead of the usual three months straight. I am not kidding when I say I think it will be a big challenge for me.
Enough sob story, on to the food! For lunch today I made a delicious wrap using the following ingredients:
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Garlic & Herb tortilla
- 1 Morningstar Veggie Medley Burger
- Good Seasons Honey Mustard dressing
- Crumbled feta cheese
It was very, very yummy. With the wrap I had a rice cake with some PB + strawberry jam, along with 1/2 a banana with PB smothered over the top.
Lunch doesn’t get much better than that
I’ve got some work to do now – I’ll be back!