Thanks to Erica and Monica for tagging me This game reminds me of those fun emails I used to fill out where my friend would send me 20 questions with her answers and I’d have to answer them and send them to other people – does anyone know what I’m talking about?
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
And here are my 5 facts:
1. I have an intense fear of spiders – doesn’t matter how small they are. Seeing one literally makes me start the “fight or flight” response – racing heart, sweaty hands…
Yeah. This picture makes me nervous…
2. I have a 14-year-old brother with mild autism. He is seriously the sunshine in my life – he has taught me so much and we are very close. I don’t know what I’d do without him!
3. I met my boyfriend Bobby during our sophomore year of high school. We had to do a research paper in English class – by chance, I came up with the idea to do it on why school uniforms are good, only to find out that he had randomly decided to do why school uniforms are bad – so we had to present our opposing views in a speech to the class. We became friends after that, and started dating a year later.
4. I won my school spelling bee in 7th grade. I made it past the regional competition, too. Then I started getting made fun of for it and, being the insecure 7th grader that I was, I sabotaged my chances at making it to the state level during the written test portion of the competition by purposefully misspelling words I knew. Who knows if I would’ve actually qualified…but I kick myself for doing that now! Stupid middle school pressures – I should never have caved!
5. I cut my chin pretty badly when I was about 2, but never got stitches. I have a nice scar that I don’t pay much attention to since it’s been there all my life, but usually about a year after I meet someone, we’ll be standing closer than usual or in unusually bright light and all of the sudden I have this conversation:
Them: “Oh no! What did you do to your chin?!”
Me: “I cut it open…when I was two.”
Them: “Oh, guess I never noticed before.”
So now all of you know, and in case we ever happen to meet, you can look at the scar on my chin first thing 😉
Hurrah! That was fun! Thanks again Erica and Monica!!
Now I have to do some searching to find five bloggers who haven’t been tagged…here’s hoping you haven’t been already!!