It’s Friday, hurray!

by Jenn (eating bender) on May 30, 2008

It’s Friday and that means no classes! That would usually bring on a feeling of excitement, but today it’s more like relief – relief because I have time to work on my papers! Hurray!! 😉 There was some excitement around here though – my breakfast!

Breakfast this morning was cold cereal – a serving each of TJ’s High Fiber and Nature’s Path Puffs, plus some Bear Naked Peanut Butter Granola on top. Served with unsweetened chocolate almond milk!

I bought two “summertime” bowls at Bed Bath & Beyond when I was at home this weekend – $2.99 each! They are awesome and a nice size, so I can’t wait to use them during the upcoming warm months :)

Breakfast from a bird’s eye:

After breakfast, I checked up on emails and blogs while sipping on Coffee Cocoa:

It’s always nice to have a leisurely morning, but now it’s time to buckle down and get to work! I will have a break though – I’m meeting Bobby for lunch!

Have a Fantastic Friday everyone!

1 VeggieGirl May 30, 2008 at 10:18 am

No classes + delicious breakfast (I LOVE Trader Joe’s High Fiber O’s!!) in a cute bowl + leisurely day = perfect Friday :0) Enjoy!

2 Romina May 30, 2008 at 10:35 am

HOORAY!!! No school!! And I looooove that bowl, how cute is that?

3 Caroline May 30, 2008 at 10:59 am

Great idea to serve the cereal with chocolate milk–delish! One of the reasons I love looking at food blogs (besides the food) is checking out people’s dishes–I know, I know, I’m a dork.

4 MizFit May 30, 2008 at 11:12 am

THEY
MAKE
CHOCOLATE
ALMOND
MLIK!?!?

5 oatmeal May 30, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Friday is such a magical day~-sigh-

CHOCOLATE almond milk?! How absolutely perfect is that? Day-um!

That bowl is so colorful and fun! Looks like it’s the perfect size for all the breakfast stuff we’re going to be chugging down for the next few days! XD

6 Bev May 31, 2008 at 9:54 am

Is the bowl glass ? It is really cute. I don’t like eating out of plastic :(

7 Jenn May 31, 2008 at 11:47 am

VeggieGirl and Romina ~ Thanks!

Caroline ~ I’m the exact same way! I love looking at all the bowls and plates!

MizFit ~ YES! I found it at Whole Foods and at my regular grocery store! Yum!

Carmen ~ Yes! It is the perfect size 😉 Can’t wait!

Bev ~ Unfortunately, it’s plastic :( I only eat out of plastic when I’m not going to be heating it up…so I thought these bowls would be good for cereal and ice cream!

8 Caroline May 31, 2008 at 3:53 pm

Hey! Just letting you know I changed the name and URL of my blog! Here’s the new address:

9 Cassie June 1, 2008 at 7:30 am

That bowl of cereal looks delicious! And I absolutely love the bowl!