Almost there!

by Jenn (eating bender) on June 9, 2008

I’m ALMOST there! I had my last test today, turned in 1 out of 2 papers, and am in the editing stages of the last one!! Just thought I’d check in, say howdy, and let you know that I will be back tomorrow – and ready for summer!! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday!

In the meantime…watch out for those tomatoes! Click here for more info. 😮

1 Jill June 9, 2008 at 8:18 pm

OMG! I heard about that! But I luuuuuuuurve tomatoes :(

2 VeggieGirl June 9, 2008 at 8:22 pm

Ahh, you’re almost done indeed!! Hang in there!!

Yep, heard about that too – thankfully it didn’t affect the cherry tomatoes that I love though :0)

3 Romina June 9, 2008 at 10:45 pm

That’s great news!! You’re almost there, hooray!! Hold tight. =D

I think I’m going to stick to canned tomatoes for a while… eep!

4 ChocolateCoveredVegan June 10, 2008 at 11:55 am

Goooood luck finishing up!

Holy tomatoes! I’m with Romina.

And Jenn, I just have to tell you that you are such a sweetheart!!! Your comment on my blog post just made my day.

P.S. I hope it’s ok that I added you to my blogroll :o).

5 Julz June 10, 2008 at 2:13 pm

So close to being done! Keep those spirits up and positive Miss Jenn! I can’t wait for you to be done with this stress and madness though! You could use the break :)

And boooooo :( I adore tomatoes, especially the beautiful heirlooms, and the succulently sweet Grapes! :( *TEAR

6 oatmeal June 10, 2008 at 6:01 pm

Yay! 😀 Freedom is near! Can’t wait for the return of your entries!

Boo about the tomatoes :( What will the world ever do without them?

7 lindzakins921 June 10, 2008 at 8:20 pm

Best of luck… the end is near 😀

8 Jenn June 11, 2008 at 12:32 am

Jill ~ Me too! Luckily I think it only affects certain ones.

VeggieGirl ~ Phew! Good thing 😉

Romina ~ Good idea!

ChocolateCoveredVegan ~ Aw yes of course it’s ok for you to add me – I added you to mine as well :)

Julz ~ Thank you!!

Carmen ~ Thank you!!

Lindz ~ And thank you!!

9 Jessica June 11, 2008 at 8:21 am

Yeah, I tossed the red round tomato from the store I had on the counter cause I feared it. So sad when we fear tomatoes. [Begin “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes” music here.]

Congratulations on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Such a liberating feeling when everything is done. :)