So Anna from Meals from the Girl in the Little Black Dress tagged me to list my ten favorite foods. Should be easy enough, until you add in the fact that they have to be IN ORDER – eek! Well, here goes:
1. Oatmeal – I don’t think another food that I eat more exists!
2. Bread – specifically whole grain, honey wheat, freshly baked…
3. Watermelon – my favorite fruit and flavor. I need to buy some ASAP!!
4. Peanut Butter – Dark Chocolate Dreams and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl.
5. Bananas – whipped in my oatmeal, sliced on top of toast, whole on the go…
6. Corn on the cob – a summertime classic, especially with a little Smart Balance!
7. Strawberry desserts – shortcake, chocolate-covered, ice cream…
8. Fajitas – whether steak, chicken, veggie or shrimp, I looove ’em all!
9. Sweet potatoes – I don’t get to eat them often enough!
10. Belgian waffles – my mom’s that she made on weekends growing up
That was harder than I thought! There are plenty of foods that I could eat for every meal and be perfectly happy, but it’s hard to narrow down the top ten – in order!
I’m opening up this game to all who read this post! Anyone who has made it this far should come up with their own list! I guarantee it will take more time than you think 😉