Hi amazing, amazing people I had to say amazing twice because I have truly been overwhelmed by the turnout for the Quaker giveaway so far. It looks like most of you are digging the old-fashioned oats. Definitely my favorite as far as versatility goes, as many of you pointed out!
I had to be MIA for a couple of days. Between finishing up my paper, packing and traveling, posting was a Mission:Impossible. But I have now arrived in the beautiful, glorious Arizona and am feeling the jet lag of the two hour time difference. I just thought I’d pop in to take care of some “blog business” before I hit the hay!
- Thank you for all the wonderful, kind comments that many of you have been leaving with regard to both the giveaway and my blog. It means so much to me to hear positive feedback – it’s the #1 reason I write these posts! If you don’t have a blog, rest assured that I’ve been keeping track of all the emails you’ve sent me and you are officially entered! Remember, you have until tomorrow, Friday the 13th at 13:00 CST to enter. I’ll post the winner soon afterward!
- Also happening tomorrow: interview with Jen Perez and EAS review!
- My Arizona partner-in-crime Gina is also giving away a Quaker goodie bag!
- Don’t forget to enter Heather’s coconut milk product giveaway! Yum!
- Check out Bobbi’s blog for a chance to mix your own granola!
I’m sure there are many more giveaways out there, but I haven’t been in the blogosphere for a couple of days, so I’ll have to check ’em out later. In the meantime, I’m really looking forward to answering some of the questions you left on my FAQ post. They are all really interesting and thoughtful!
Last but not least, a food picture My bosses were kind enough to give me this cookie cake on my last day at work on Wednesday. It was completely unexpected and made my day! I just thought I’d share the cookie gloriousness with all of you.
Until we “meet” again,