Over the past three months, many of you have expressed interest in following me through the P90X Workout program. As promised, I have finally completed a video that recaps my experience. You can also read further information about the workouts I specifically reviewed here: Workouts.
Coming up in the video:
- The physical parts of the program (what you get in the box)
- My personal experience with the program (ups and downs)
- The final recommendation (to buy or not to buy)
I will preface the video by telling you that if there is anything you do not see that you would like to know, you can feel free to ask in the comments or by emailing me at email@example.com. That said, I am not going to post any specific measurements or statistics because of privacy reasons.
Without further ado, feel free to check out the video below!
And there you have it. I apologize if there was a part in the middle that was a little hard to hear. I couldn’t figure out what happened there!
Some other things to note that weren’t in the video:
- On days where I wasn’t motivated to complete the P90X DVD, I either took the day off completely or found an alternative such as a cardio machine at the gym or a run outside (the runs were very rare in the blisteringly cold Chicago winter!)
- More on the “winter weight gain” – I mentioned this casually, but just to be clear, as a result of some physical (re: tummy) issues and the changing of the seasons, etc. I did gain a few pounds this winter. One of the reasons I liked P90X so much was that I could still see physical results (in my core and arms specifically) even with all the so-called “joys” that winter brought. I’m also happy to report that through small dietary changes – cutting back on dairy, eating fewer sweets at night, etc. – my tummy has been a lot better lately. I know I haven’t talked about this much (I’ve been working to balance blogging about food with blogging TMI), so I thought I’d provide a little more background information.
I hope that you enjoyed the video. Again, feel free to leave any questions in the comments below.
In the words of Tony Horton…BRING IT!!