He Put A Ring On It: October 16, 2010 {Ceremony}

by Jenn (eating bender) on October 20, 2010

Disclaimer: This post is most definitely not about food. But I hope you like it anyway!

We’ve come a long way from “If You Like It Then…” :mrgreen:

I have been downright nervous to write this post! How do I convey in words the emotion that coursed through me on October 16, 2010, otherwise known as the best day of my life?

Not knowing where to begin, I decided it would be easiest to just dive in and show you how I am feeling right now. Actions speak louder than words, you know.

We didn’t ride off into the sunset. We jumped over it! Our wedding day was inexplicably perfect. Sure, there were little things that didn’t go as planned and small hiccups here and there, but not even Type A me gave those much thought when the day was over. There was too much that went right.

When I woke up at 7:00 am, I felt surprisingly…calm. I got out of bed, grabbed a shower and some coffee, then headed to pick up my girls for our trip to the salon.

I have to give a shout out to the amazing stylists at Salon Mila. These women transformed us at the glance of a simple Googled hair photo. Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba and Carrie Underwood were all channeled to glam our updos for the day. The end result was fantastic.

From left to right, we have my bridesmaids Lauren and Caitlin, my maid of honor Sam and me!

The amazing Jenna also did my makeup. She is extremely talented and I knew I was in good hands.

Mila herself was also there to put the finishing touches on both Jill’s and my hair. This woman has a great entrepreneurial story that both of us could relate to. We left with much more than fun ‘dos that day. She was truly an inspiration and provided sound business advice.

Sooner than expected, we were off to get dressed! Our reception venue, Cochise-Geronimo Clubhouse at Desert Mountain, graciously offered their women’s locker room for getting ready before we went to the church. It has a GORGEOUS primping area, so we were happy to oblige. πŸ˜‰

But before we put the finishing touches on our outfits, we needed to pop some champagne!

Gotta loosen up those nerves, after all. After enjoying a big swig glass, it was time to get ready.

My mom helped me into my dress, making sure the back was all tied up – no easy feat, I promise!

The girls got into their eggplant purple (the “lapis” color at this David’s Bridal link – and yes, they had pockets!) bridesmaid dresses and looked absolutely stunning. There were plenty of smiles all around, but we couldn’t help but pose for at least one goofy shot.

After sipping more champagne and snapping plenty of pictures, it was time to head down to the church. Meanwhile, I felt like only a second had passed.

[I was and still am in love with the back of my dress!]

We were greeted outside by a limo! Definitely a ladies treat for the morning. Other than one small (hiccup!) detour where the driver got completely lost on the way to the church – it’s not easy to turn around a limo! – we arrived to our final destination with minutes still to spare. A true “Jenn Korducki” arrival as likely any one of my family or friends will tell you. Better almost late than never, right?

And then, we were there. And I was finally nervous. You can see it in my face as Jill puts on my veil! She was my attendant, or “lady in waiting” (a la Sam). I am so glad she was there through it all.

Another second passed and suddenly, my three bridesmaids and I were meeting the three groomsmen – Eric (my brother), Adam (Bobby’s brother) and Jim (Bobby’s brother and best man) – to get ready to walk down the aisle. Papa Bender came back from walking Mama Bender down the aisle and when I saw his smiling face, I knew it was almost time. We hid around the corner so that Bobby couldn’t see!

I couldn’t help but smile at the little butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I was back in high school all over again waiting anxiously to see my crush while walking down the hallway.

Now instead of minutes passing as seconds, they seemed to be passing as hours. Slowly, we listened as Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring transitioned into the beginnings of Pachelbel’s Canon in D.

And then, all of the sudden, I was walking. Down an aisle.

In the video, you see my dad and I doing the handshake we’ve had since I was about three years old. It meant a lot to us to be able to have a proper “send off” down the aisle.

The music we had during the ceremony took my breath away. Brandon and Michelle McLaughlin are a husband and wife duet that you can’t help but love. My two favorite songs were Set Me As A Seal, which was sung during communion, and Oh Happy Day, which was sung after we were pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Bobby and Jenn Krenn. Yes, my name rhymes now!

I will never forget how happy I felt at that moment. Six years and eleven months in the making.

We signed our marriage license and became too legit to quit. πŸ˜‰ When we got outside, my “lady in waiting” tweeted on her #MrsJennKrenn hash tag to make it official.

And I continued feeling like a girl who was experiencing the best day of her life. I believe this next reaction is when I saw my blergs (my and Melissa’s title for blogger and real life friend) Sarah and Melissa waiting for me. I was SO happy that they could be there!

But the best part of the day was yet to come…

I decided I can’t possibly do the day justice in one post. I hope you will stay with me for part two!

If you’re interested, here are a few more pictures for your perusal. I absolutely adore our photographers, Shelly and Brandon Ivy of Ivy Studios Photography. They already put this slideshow up as a preview of the photos to come. I’ve probably watched it at least 30 times since last night!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR WEDDING SLIDESHOW!!!!

Thank you to everyone who tweeted, Facebook commented, emailed, texted, called and used any other means of communication possible to send Bobby and me well wishes this weekend. You have no idea how incredibly happy all of it made me. The blog world is just plain cool.

And now the tears of joy stream down my face once again.

Abrazos,

1 spabettie October 20, 2010 at 12:13 am

JENN KRENN !!

I am so happy for you, Beautiful Girl !!

your dress is GORGEOUS !! if I get married, I have ALWAYS wanted a dress with a back like that!!

<3 <3 <3

2 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Sweet Kristina! Thank you for your lovely comment, as always. <3 <3

3 Amanda October 20, 2010 at 12:19 am

CONGRATS JENN! You looked beautiful, and the whole day looks perfect! Can’t wait to read more!

4 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Thank you, Amanda! It truly was amazing and I can’t wait to share more! :)

5 Runeatrepeat October 20, 2010 at 12:20 am

You are the most gorgeous bride! Congratulations!!!

6 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Thank you so much, Monica!

7 Little Bookworm October 20, 2010 at 4:39 am

So happy for you! Your dress looks lovely. Love the video and photo slideshow! :)

8 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Thank you so much!!

9 Jessica @ How Sweet October 20, 2010 at 5:39 am

So gorgeous!! Yay!

10 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Thanks, girly!! :)

11 Lauren October 20, 2010 at 5:44 am

AHHH BEAUTIFUL!!!! OMG Jenn, it is so amazing. Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. :)

12 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Aw, thank you Lauren! That truly means the world to me!

13 gina (fitnessista) October 20, 2010 at 7:12 am

omg jenn! i am crying like a baby right now. SO insanely beautiful- wish so badly i could have been there. i’m so happy for you too. enjoy the newlywed bliss!
love you friend <3

14 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:51 pm

Aw, I love you Gina! Your words truly do mean a lot. We will do our best to enjoy every minute of newlywed-dom. πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much for everything!

15 Julie @SavvyEats October 20, 2010 at 7:36 am

You made a beautiful bride and your wedding looks beautiful. I am so, so happy for you. Congratulations!

16 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Thank you so much, Julie! Or shall I say, Mrs. Grice? πŸ˜‰ A great year for both of us!!

17 Jess October 20, 2010 at 8:18 am

Congratulations! You were gorgeous!

18 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Thank you so much, Jess!

19 Gena October 20, 2010 at 8:58 am

Congrats, Jenn Krenn! I am so, so happy for you :)

20 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Thank you, Gena!! :) We must catch up soon!

21 Hangry Pants October 20, 2010 at 9:04 am

Fabulous! I love the color of the bridesmaid dresses, and of course, your dress. I can’t wait to keep reading and look at the slideshow.

22 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Thank you, Heather! So glad you loved it all – I can’t wait to read all about your plans now!

23 Jess October 20, 2010 at 9:12 am

You looked BEAUTIFUL and very very happy!! Congratulations :)

24 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Thank you, Jess!!! :)

25 Megan (Braise The Roof) October 20, 2010 at 9:15 am

I got shivers reading this post! You were an absolutely beautiful bride and you two look so happy together. :) Congratulations! Can’t wait for the reception recap!

26 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Aw, thank you, Megan! You are so sweet! :)

27 Bec October 20, 2010 at 9:28 am

congrats you look absolutely stunning and so so so happy! Glad you had such a special day :)

28 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Thank you, Bec!! <3

29 Jess October 20, 2010 at 9:40 am

The video of you walking down the aisle made me cry. I am a sap!

Congrats to you both. It sounds like an amazing day and your pictures are wonderful!!!

30 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 5:59 pm

If you’re a sap, than I am a total sapfest! It makes me cry every time! :) You are super sweet and thank you so much for the kind words, Jess! They mean a lot!

31 cbrady3 October 20, 2010 at 10:04 am

Congratulations! Your “down the isle” video made me tear up. Weird since I don’t even know you…it was just such a beautiful moment!

Can’t wait for part 2:)

32 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:00 pm

I think it’s very sweet and it means a lot to me – so thank you!! :)

33 braingutshands October 20, 2010 at 10:55 am

Aw Jenn, I’m so happy for you. I wish I coulda been there!

34 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Thanks, cuz! I missed you but I can’t wait for you to meet Bobby! We have to do a double date sometime soon! :)

35 kaitlinwithhoney October 20, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Way to make me cry at work! The part about your dad and the handshake just totally made me tear up. Seriously, tears down my face. Congratulations!

36 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:02 pm

You are so sweet! It was definitely a moment I wasn’t prepared for – when I did it that day, I started crying, too! Still cry every time I watch it! Thank you so, so much. :)

37 emily (a nutritionist eats) October 20, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Congratulations!! You look STUNNING!

38 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Thank you, Emily!! :)

39 Kimberly Rae Miller October 20, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Congratulations!!! You looked gorgeous and your day looked so special.

40 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Thank you so very much, Kimberly! :)

41 Erica October 20, 2010 at 1:19 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (this one deserved extra h’s). You look unbelievable. What a great day. The pictures are awesome and I am going to watch the slide show now. What a beautiful beautiful bride! Love your dress, love the bridesmaid dresses. I cannot say enough. Congrats

42 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:05 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You = SWEET! :) Thank you so much, Erica. It truly means the world to both of us. <3

43 Heather @ Side of Sneakers October 20, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Congratulations!!! You look beautiful and oh-so-happy!!!

44 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:05 pm

Thank you, Heather!!

45 echoingmetaphor October 20, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Aw, Congrats!!! I LOVE your dress!

46 whit October 20, 2010 at 1:42 pm

I said it on facebook and I’ll say it again! GORGEOUS! I love, love, loved your make up! You look so happy. Congrats!

47 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Any way you say it, you are very sweet! :) Thank you so much, Whit!!!

48 shannon (the daily balance) October 20, 2010 at 1:45 pm

SO BEAUTIFUL! love love LOVE! so incredible happy for you, Jenn!

p.s. my mom’s name is Cheryl Harrell – the things women do for love!

49 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Shannon!!! Thank you so much. :) Love that your mom’s name rhymes, too! So true about the things women do for love. πŸ˜‰ Totally worth it!

50 inmytummy October 20, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Congrats again Jenn!

51 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Thanks, Lee!!!

52 VeggieGirl October 20, 2010 at 1:52 pm

JENN!!!!!! Most beautiful bride of 2010, and ever.

53 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Love you, VeggieGirl!! Thank you!! :)

54 Rose October 20, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Congratulations! I just teared up. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations to you both! When you get a chance, can you email me your address again? :)

55 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Thank you, beautiful Rose!! I will send you my addy now. πŸ˜‰

56 Pure2Raw Twins October 20, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Congratulations girl!! You are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos, everything looks magical! So happy for you both!!! xoxoxo

57 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Thanks, ladies!! That truly means a lot to both of us!! <3

58 Caroline October 20, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Ah, I have chills and tears in my eyes! I’ve said it several times before, but I’m so happy for you!!! Congrats! (And I definitely walked down my aisle to Pachelbel’s Canon in D as well!)

59 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Aw, Caroline! Thank you for all of your sweet notes and congratulatory wishes. So cool that you also walked down the aisle to Pachelbel! It’s a beautiful song. :) Thank you!!!

60 Anna October 20, 2010 at 2:42 pm

I legit just openly cried watching that video. What a gorgeous wedding! Congratulations, Jenn.

61 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Aw, thank you, Anna! Truly, that means a lot to us!!!!

62 MarathonVal October 20, 2010 at 2:48 pm

U look absolutely stunning Jenn!!! I owe u a celebratory drink the next time I see you. Congrats my dear!!

63 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Can’t wait for that drink, haha! :) Thank you so much, Val!!!! We definitely need a dinner date soon!

64 Heather October 20, 2010 at 2:49 pm

Okay, been totally sucking at commenting but have been following your tweets & reading along. I saw the slideshow yesterday via twitter & laughed, cried & giggled the whole time. It’s so fun & such a beautiful day, Jenn.

Now, not too long from now, you’ll be sitting here like me, almost 8 months married wondering how it all passed so quickly. We actually leave for our honeymoon (finally!!!) on Tuesday. So excited.

It was all stunning & the dress was fabulous on you! I still have mine hanging & almost put it on the other day! hahaha

My best wishes & many blessings to you both for many years of wedded bliss!!!!!

65 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Heather, this is such a sweet comment!! It has only been less than a week and I am already wondering how it could have possibly flown by so fast! I’m so excited to hear about your honeymoon. Have SO much fun! Thank you so much for everything you said. It truly means a lot to me. We need to swap more stories sometime soon! <3

66 elise October 20, 2010 at 2:55 pm

you are sooo gorgeous jenn! so happy for you both :)

gah – love it!!!!!!!!! so excited for more pics – even though i already saw them all on FB :)

hehe

67 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Thank you, fellow bride!! You are so sweet. :)

68 Mellissa October 20, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Congrats! You looked amazing. I hope it was a fun and meaningful day.

69 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:15 pm

Thank you, Mellissa!! It truly was. :)

70 Karla Walsh October 20, 2010 at 4:12 pm

You’re a star, Jenn! The day looks SO amazing. (Your dress, your smile…everything is just glowing! And you, my friend, know how to put together a classy affair.) And I will await part two in bated breath!

Virtual hugs and major congrats in place of the ones I wish I could have given in person πŸ˜€

71 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:16 pm

You are so sweet, as always, Karla! Major hugs back to you – all of your emails, comments and cards mean so much to me. And so does your friendship. πŸ˜‰ Thank you!!!!

72 Jessie (Bites and Pieces) October 20, 2010 at 4:36 pm

CONGRATS! Such a beautiful ceremony. Love your makeup and dress! I can’t wait to see part 2! :)

73 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Thank you, Jessie!!!! :)

74 Mara @ What's For Dinner? October 20, 2010 at 5:21 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (for the what, 10,000th time?) I’m so beyond happy for you two. I definitely teared up at the video… that moment is so special! I so wish I could’ve been there, but you did an amazing job of helping us relive it… love you!

75 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:17 pm

You’re amazing. Enough said. Love you, too! Thanks for everything!

76 Toronto Girl West October 20, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I’m sitting here trying to choke back tears.

What absolute perfection.

What absolute joy.

What a testament to love.

You and your husband deserve all that and more.

77 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Ok, your comment has ME in tears! So incredibly sweet of you, Karen. I can’t wait to watch as you experience the same joy and emotion on your special day. It’s SO SOON!!! Thank you so much!

78 BroccoliHut October 20, 2010 at 8:46 pm

What a perfect day, with an even more perfect bride!! Best wishes to you both:)

79 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Thank you so much, Caroline!! :)

80 s October 20, 2010 at 10:22 pm

i love this post. and your dress is fantastic. congrats #mrsjennkrenn.

81 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Love that you used the hash tag. :) Thank you!!

82 Lindsey @ SoundEats October 20, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Jenn!!!!! MRS. KRENN!!! (Is that weird? lol – I still think it’s weird to be a Mrs. and to have a different last name, and it’s been over two years!)

Congratulations again, love. You made such a beautiful bride, and your wedding looks so elegant and lovely. I am SO happy for you! I can’t stop watching your slideshow! The reception venue = amazing. Also – your dress reminds me of my own! Love you so much friend!

Now get off the computer and get back to that honeymoon! πŸ˜‰

83 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:22 pm

LINDSEY!!!! It is definitely weird to be a Mrs. but I will take it any day. :) Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet comment. I can’t stop watching the slideshow, either! Haha – and yes, I absolutely am doing my best to be on the computer as little as possible during this newlywed week!!!!!! But the good news is – the honeymoon is November 18! Something to look forward to, for sure! Hope YOU are doing well lady! Thanks again!

84 Adrienmelaine October 20, 2010 at 11:21 pm

Ohhh Congrats- just peeked through the photos- you looked amazing, and you must be so, so pleased with the photographer!

Oh happy day! xo

85 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Thank you! We are incredibly pleased – she is absolutely wonderful!! Oh happy day, indeed! πŸ˜‰

86 Marianne October 21, 2010 at 1:48 am

It’s all so very beautiful Jenn. Congrats on officially becoming Mrs Jenn Krenn!

87 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Thank you, Marianne!! :)

88 CaSaundra October 21, 2010 at 8:27 am

Oh my gosh–this whole post just gave me chills! Everything
came together outstanding and you looked beyond gorgeous!
I love how you took everything in stride..your an amazing
woman and I can’t wait to hear more about your new adventure
of being married!! :-) Best wishes!

89 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Aw, thank you CaSaundra!! You are so sweet and too kind – your comment truly means a lot to me!

90 brandi October 21, 2010 at 9:16 am

Congrats to you two!!! I’m so excited for you guys and know you have amazing things waiting for you as you start your life as Mr. and Mrs :)

91 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Thank you, Brandi!! We are so excited to see what’s to come, too. :)

92 SkinnyRunner October 21, 2010 at 9:47 am

congratulations! you are a stunning bride, love your dress!

93 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Aw, thank you very much!!

94 Freckled Foodie October 21, 2010 at 11:28 am

congrats, you gorgeous bride, you! :)

95 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Thank you, you sweet lady, you! :)

96 natalie (the sweets life) October 21, 2010 at 12:29 pm

i just got choked up reading this, i am so happy for you guys!! marriage is awesome, i’m celebrating two years on Monday and now I’m so excited to watch my wedding video this weekend :)

97 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Thank you, Natalie! It’s great to hear perspective from someone two years in! πŸ˜‰ Happy early anniversary to you and enjoy every minute of that video! That’s so exciting!

98 dianacheung October 21, 2010 at 1:20 pm

gorgeous. The photos, your story, the colors…I love it all. Happiness forever! :)

99 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:26 pm

Aw, thank you Diana! :) You are very sweet!

100 Foodie (Fab and Delicious Food) October 21, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Oh Jenn, I am so happy for you and Bobby! Congratulations! You looked absolutely gorgeous! Your dress was so pretty and I love the back of it! And your hair and makeup were beautiful as well!

You and Bobby look really happy! I love, love, love that last photo of the two of you! Such a great candid shot! Bobby is grinning from ear to ear, like he only has eyes for you, and is so happy you’re happy! He just looks so in love with you! And I love your smile as well! You look so excited! You two have great smiles! You guys should be models or something πŸ˜‰

Love your wedding video! Oh my gosh, it made me want to cry, especially when you and Papa Bender did your special handshake! That’s just the sweetest thing ever! And then when you and Bobby held hands, it was just so romantic, it brought tears to my eyes!

Congratulations to you and Bobby! You two just make the most perfect couple! I wish you both all the happiness in the world! :)

101 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Foodie, as usual, your comment leaves me with a huge smile on my face. Thank you for the incredibly sweet words about both me and Bobby! And you feel the same way I do about that handshake with Papa Bender. It truly was one of the best moments of the entire ceremony. :) Thank you so, so much!

102 Foodie (Fab and Delicious Food) October 21, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Jenn, stop making me cry! I just watched your wedding slideshow! The photos are gorgeous, and you can just tell how happy everyone is for you guys! And you and Bobby are absolutely glowing! You can tell how in love you two are with each other! Congrats again!

103 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Again, you are so sweet!! Thank you!!!!! :)

104 Shannon October 21, 2010 at 4:26 pm

that dress is gorgeous!!! almost as gorgeous as you my dear πŸ˜‰

105 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Aw, Shannon! Thank you so much for the sweet comment, email and just everything. It truly means a lot to me! :)

106 Kailey (SnackFace) October 21, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Oh my GOSH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous, glowing, stunning in these photos! That looks like the happiest day EVER!!!

Congratulations and may your love last forever and ever and ever!

107 Jenn (eating bender) October 21, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Your comment was ridiculously sweet, Kailey! I’m grinning as I type this response to you. :) Thank you so, so much! You are amazing!

108 Amy October 21, 2010 at 6:49 pm

First of all, Jenn, you make a BREATHTAKING bride. Honestly, you are gorgeous =)

I’ve been a reader for a while and honestly, the story of your journey with Bobby, culminating in marriage, is like something out of a fairy tale – and seriously, you deserve your happy ending.

Technically, you are a complete stranger to me. But the joy I feel in reading about your wedding makes me feel like I truly know you – and I couldn’t be happier for you.

Wishing you all the best for the many many many years of married bliss to come.

(Can’t wait for the food recap πŸ˜‰ )

109 Jenn (eating bender) October 25, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Amy, I just about ran into the other room to grab Bobby to show him your sweet comment. You definitely had me in tears. It was incredibly nice of you to say such great things about us and I hope you know how much we both appreciate it. Honestly – even though we are technically “strangers,” it is comments like yours that mean the very most. Thank you!

110 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday October 22, 2010 at 7:39 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You looked beautiful! Best wishes for a very long and happy marriage.

111 Jenn (eating bender) October 25, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Thank you very much!! :)

112 Brittany (Eating Bird Food) October 22, 2010 at 12:28 pm

I know I’ve already said it multiple times, but congratulations once again – you were a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!! I’m so happy the whole day went smoothly and that you had such an amazing time.

I love the sound of Jenn Krenn!! Best wishes to you and Bobby.

113 Jenn (eating bender) October 25, 2010 at 10:49 pm

Thanks again, Britt! You are very sweet. :)

114 caronae October 22, 2010 at 12:38 pm

Major congrats girl! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and joy!

115 Jenn (eating bender) October 25, 2010 at 10:49 pm

Thank you! That means a lot!

116 Spiceaholic October 24, 2010 at 10:38 am

Congratulations! Here’s to a long and happy marriage for you two!

You look absolutely beautiful!

117 Jenn (eating bender) October 25, 2010 at 10:50 pm

Thank you so much!! <3

118 Katie October 24, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I’m a little late getting to this, but congratulations! It seems like such a dream. You look so beautiful and happy! The video actually made me tear up quite a bit… the high five was so sweet. Congratulations again, Mrs. Krenn!!!

119 Jenn (eating bender) October 25, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Aw, thank you Katie!! I feel like I am still dreaming!! Your comment means a lot. :)

120 Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers October 27, 2010 at 12:34 pm

omg this post got me SO excited! my wedding is on saturday and i LOVEEEEED reading your recap. it seems like your day was truly amazing. congrats to you and your husband! :)

121 Jenn (eating bender) October 27, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Yay, Julie! I’ve been totally lurking lately so I’m sorry I haven’t said this before now but I am SO excited for you and your upcoming wedding weekend! Best advice: take in EVERY moment because seriously, they aren’t kidding when they say it goes by in a blur! Can’t wait to see your dress and read your recaps!!!! :) Congrats!

122 Becky November 5, 2010 at 11:47 am

Jenn! Congrats! I just saw this post and HAD TO comment! I got tears in my eyes when you and your dad did that little handshake :) SO ADORABLE! I hope that you and Bobby are loving life! You make a great couple – congrats!

123 glidingcalm November 5, 2010 at 4:20 pm

I just died. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that you are putting videos up!!!!!! And you looked stunning!!! I dislike most bridal dresses/gowns………but yours was simple, elegant, perfect!! A+ from me!! I am so happy for you and Bobby, and so excited for your future!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing everything!! I loved the pictures on the bridesmaids’ wine glasses and groomsmen’s keg mugs too!! Totally would love to do something that adorable when it is my turn someday!!

124 Lucio July 25, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
Lucio recently posted..LucioMy Profile