Happy Valentine’s Day!

by Jenn (eating bender) on February 14, 2011

I can’t help but post this picture. It’s my very favorite.

Hope that you all have a wonderful Monday! Find something to smile about whether it’s the snow melting (thank you), a particularly good workout or an extremely delicious piece of dark chocolate. :)

Bobby and I will be eating at one of our favorite restaurants tonight. I hope it involves cake.

Happy 1st Valentine’s Day to my husband… (Wow, that still feels strange and amazing to say.)

…and happy 8th Valentine’s Day to the love of my life!

Dorks from day one. :mrgreen:

Last but not least, Happy Valentine’s Day to all of my readers, whom I love and appreciate more and more every day! Thank you for being you.

Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day (or have you already)? If not, are you planning any fun Anti-Valentine’s Day celebrations?

1 Erica February 14, 2011 at 9:47 am

happy valenetine’s day to you too Mrs. Bender! CUTE pictures 😉 Josh and I mini celebrated yesterday and will mini celebrate again tonight! Good food and time with the love of my life is all I need!

2 Jenn (eating bender) February 14, 2011 at 10:24 am

Happy Valentine’s Day to you and Josh!! I agree that it’s very easy to be happy when you are with the one you love, no matter what you are doing! :)

3 Brandi February 14, 2011 at 10:01 am

Happy Valentine’s Day! I love that first picture :)

We had a special breakfast today: dark chocolate chip pancakes (my best EVER!) with raspberry sauce. and I’ll be making his dinner request tonight, which is sloppy joes. Oh, the things we do for love :)

4 Jenn (eating bender) February 14, 2011 at 10:23 am

You’ve got the dark chocolate done already, eh? That’s amazing – and I really want some pancakes of my own now! Love that you are making sloppy Joes tonight, too. :) Have fun!

5 Megan (Braise The Roof) February 14, 2011 at 10:06 am

Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m actually doing the least romantic thing tonight and going to the mayoral debate at WTTW- and I’m pumped for it. :)

6 Tracey February 14, 2011 at 10:12 am

Wildfire is easily one of my husbands and my favorite restaurants. From the chopped salad to the keylime pie you just can’t go wrong!

Have fun!

7 Jenn (eating bender) February 14, 2011 at 10:22 am

Seriously – I have never met a menu item I didn’t like from there!

8 Kristie February 14, 2011 at 10:15 am

Awe, you two are so cute! Chris and I aren’t really doing anything special for today, but as I told my mom, that’s because we treat every day like it’s Valentine’s Day ;).

9 Jenn (eating bender) February 14, 2011 at 10:22 am

Now who’s so cute? That’s a great attitude to have. :)

10 Jess February 14, 2011 at 10:22 am

That picture is adorable:)

11 Jenn (eating bender) February 14, 2011 at 10:24 am

Aw, thank you!! :)

12 jsutera654 February 14, 2011 at 10:53 am

LOVE that pic of you two! It’s gorgeous! And I dig the pic of you two from eight years ago too, how cute is that? Hope you two hav ea blast tonight!

13 cbrady3 February 14, 2011 at 11:35 am

That picture is seriously amazing, I don’t blame you!
My boyfriend is long distance, but I got to spend the weekend with him in Florida. That was my Vday celebration, so tonight will be low-key Bachelor watching night!

14 Crysta February 14, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Love the pics, and love Wildfire! Enjoy the day! :-)

15 carolinebee February 14, 2011 at 1:02 pm

SO SO cute!! LOVE u two Jenn!! Too bad all the guys i went to dances with in HS are complete weirdos, so we won’t be getting married anytime soon and have cute hs pics to share 😀 hahah!

It’s not anti, but my girlfriend and I are going to take kickboxing, then get some wine and delish food from a place on our street, perrfecttttt V-day to me!! xoxo have fun tonight

16 Kelsey @ Snacking Squirrel February 14, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

17 annie February 14, 2011 at 2:58 pm

happy valentine’s day!!

18 Olivia February 14, 2011 at 4:33 pm

No vday plans for me, but I LOVED reading your story!! I love all of these lover stories going around the blogosphere:) Have a great Valentines day!!

19 Lauren February 14, 2011 at 7:03 pm

You guys are so sweet! Happy V-Day!

20 BroccoliHut February 14, 2011 at 9:34 pm

We have a dinner planned for NEXT weekend…my class schedule just didn’t permit a celebration on the actual day:(

21 Monique February 15, 2011 at 10:03 pm

those are beautiful pictures!! Congrats… eight years later haha :) Hope you guys had a good one!

22 Melissa @ TryingToHeal February 15, 2011 at 10:21 pm

ah, yay for first valentine’s day with your HUSBAND!!!

23 glidingcalm February 16, 2011 at 8:46 am

:) hugs!

24 Rose February 17, 2011 at 9:56 am

Hope you and Bobby had a beautiful v-day together! Love you guys.