Just Answer Me This

by Jenn (eating bender) on March 10, 2011

If you could be somebody else for a day, who would you be and what would you do?

This may seem like an odd question to ask on a food blog, but I promise it will all make sense in my next post. Can’t wait to hear your responses. There is no limitation to what your answer can be!

Also, I know there is nothing stopping you from answering that you’d rather just be yourself. My readers are amazing so I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised! 😉 If that’s the case, then my question becomes:

If you could do anything you wanted for a day, what would you do?

Just for fun, here’s a sneak peek at my answer (in this case, it’s for the first question).

Back again soon!

1 Erica March 10, 2011 at 11:12 am

hmmm this is a tough question! I am very happy with my life, so I definitely wouldn’t want to trade places with someone permanently…but for a day, I think it’d be cool to be:

Giada: I’d love to see what its like to work at food network and how she handles being a Mom/working full time/ being a public figure. I’d definitely want to film a full show- I always wonder how many takes they go through/how long it takes.

Bethenny Frankel- Same kind of reasoning…plus I think shes just hilarious

Kate Middleton- I’m just wondering what it must feel like to be so THROWN into the major spotlight.

A presidential candidate- I just would love to know how they prepare for all of their public speeches & visits. What the pressures like…etc

2 Megan (Braise The Roof) March 10, 2011 at 11:23 am

Hmm, good question! I’d probably be a celebrity chef. They look like they have the best jobs ever!

3 cbrady3 March 10, 2011 at 11:37 am

I would love to be Oprah for a day. Just to have unlimited access to anything I wanted. To be able to get an idea and make it happen, no matter the cost or difficulty! And just to see how much that woman does in a day!

4 Sarah March 10, 2011 at 12:19 pm

there’s a 30 day blog challenge going around and one of the days so far was this question! i said i’d like to be oprah for a day – lots of resources at my fingertips and a lot of influence! sounds like a cool day to experience. :)

5 annie March 10, 2011 at 2:06 pm

those are cool harry potter books!

6 evamadera March 10, 2011 at 2:35 pm

This is such a tough questions! I have to say that I would love to be a part of the wizarding world. 😀 I absolutely love Harry Potter.
I would also love to be a professional runner, no one in particular, just someone that gets paid to run.

7 evamadera March 10, 2011 at 2:39 pm

I don’t have bad grammar. I promise. 😀

8 Lindsey March 10, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Hi! New reader here. Love the blog and I love even more that your answer to this question has to do with Harry Potter! I’m a major fan.
But to answer the question I would love to travel to Italy, most likely Rome and walk in the streets of Rome for a day. Granted I wouldn’t count the time it takes to travel there and back in my day 😉

9 Melissa @ TryingToHeal March 10, 2011 at 4:58 pm

I want to be the president of the united states. cause if it’s only for one day and i screw up, someone can take over my mistakes. :)

10 BroccoliHut March 10, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Great question!
If I could BE someone else, I think I would be Ellie Krieger, just for the day. I would have so much fun in the life of an RD-chef!
As for the activity, you’ve inspired me to choose something literary–I think I would spend a day as Scarlett O’Hara–pre-Civil War, that is!

11 carolinebee March 11, 2011 at 7:26 am

Hmmm…maybe like Rihanna?? I would die to hang out with some of the artists she rolls with….and to dance and perform in front of millions of people- ahh so fun!!

12 Katie @ Nourishing Flourishing March 11, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Hmm! If I could do anything I wanted for a day, I suppose it would be go for a looong hike by myself, and spend the rest of the day/evening snacking and drinking good wine, whilst reading and soaking in a tub : ) Wow. Inspiration. I should do that sometime ; )