Start Spreading The News…

by Jenn (eating bender) on December 7, 2011

I’m leaving today! Can you guess where I’m headed?

Bobby and I are off to New York City! We are incredibly excited – Bobby has never been there and I’m looking forward to exploring with him, especially at Christmastime! We’ve got a busy agenda courtesy of my best friend Sam. Here’s hoping we can squeeze everything in – I think we can do it!

I’ll be back with a recap as soon as possible. Wishing you all a wonderful week!

1 Megan (Braise The Roof) December 7, 2011 at 9:37 am

How fun! Have a great time! :)

2 Rose December 7, 2011 at 10:31 am

What a wonderful getaway for you two! Enjoy every moment. xoxoxo.

3 Melissa @TryingtoHeal December 7, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Have fun in New York!!!

4 Irina G (Fit Flexitarian) December 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Have SO MUCH FUN!!! I’m a total NYC girl and I hope you have some GREAT restaurants lined up. If not, hit me up and I can recommend a few more! :)

5 Jenn (eating bender) December 13, 2011 at 12:18 pm

You rock! We ate until our heart was content, but next time we go I am totally hitting you up for recommendations! :)

6 BroccoliHut December 7, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Eee! So exciting! I happen to be watching Home Alone 2 as I am typing this…
Please take a picture in front of the tree for us :)

7 Jenn (eating bender) December 13, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Loved this! We thought of Home Alone 2 several times during the trip! :)

8 Susan December 8, 2011 at 11:04 am

Have an awesome time! Give the Met and the MoMA hugs for me. :)

9 Jenn (eating bender) December 13, 2011 at 12:21 pm

We didn’t end up in any museums, but at one point we passed the MoMA and I told Bobby I was giving it an air hug for you. :)

10 Em Marie December 9, 2011 at 10:34 am

How exciting! Visiting NYC for the holidays is on my “bucket list”. I’ve never been at all and I’d love to see a broadway show, go ice skaing, and stroll through Central Park while sipping hot chocolate! Have a wonderful time :)

11 Jenn (eating bender) December 13, 2011 at 12:20 pm

I highly recommend moving it up on your bucket list! Maybe 2012 resolution worthy? :) You will love it!