Super Cute

by Jenn (eating bender) on February 5, 2012

Congrats to Eli Manning and the Giants! It was a very exciting Super Bowl game, to say the least. And I’m even more excited for the rematch that’s to come in game one next year. 😉

Checking in with today’s #FebPhotoADay: 10:00 a.m.

My mom and I were on the road in St. Louis as it approached 10:00 a.m. The sky was a bit on the dreary side and with nothing but highway in front of us, I thought my photo would be on the dreary side, too.

Then I opened the home screen of my cell phone and my solution suddenly became very obvious!

My nieces (and Curious George) are always there to tell me the time and never fail to make me smile! I quickly snapped a screen shot. It was a minute well spent.

Speaking of baby girls who bring smiles to our faces and love to our lives…

More on this little lady tomorrow. :) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

If you watched the Super Bowl, which ads were your favorite?

The Audi vampires (plus subsequent Twilight references on Twitter) and naked M&M ads made me smile, and I thought the Chevy apocalypse ad with the Twinkies was clever.

More clever, however was this tweet from Anne-Marie Nichols:

“I guess women don’t drive trucks so the human race IS doomed?”

Touché, Anne-Marie.

1 Erica February 6, 2012 at 3:48 am

I said the same thing during that truck commercial!! The m and m was def my fav

2 Jenn (eating bender) February 6, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Mine too! :)

3 Cara (Twinthusiast) February 6, 2012 at 8:28 am

Awww! Can’t wait to see more of Morgan!

4 Jenn (eating bender) February 6, 2012 at 7:43 pm

She’s amazing!

5 Megan (Braise The Roof) February 6, 2012 at 10:04 am

Admittedly I wasn’t watching the commercials all that closely last night, but I wasn’t really all that impressed! Hopefully next year the game AND the commercials will be more gripping. :)

6 Jenn (eating bender) February 6, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Agreed! This can all be solved if the Packers play and they do several Packer-themed commercials. Just saying. :)

7 natalie (the sweets life) February 6, 2012 at 1:45 pm

one of these times when you’re in STL we need to meet up! :) i know you’re always busy with fam but let’s try to make it happen!!

8 Jenn (eating bender) February 6, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I know – we definitely need to make that happen! This trip in particular was super fast and had a lot of family events but I promise that I will email you the next time I’m coming with more free time!

9 Susan February 6, 2012 at 8:44 pm

So glad we could be part of your 10am photo! :) Morgan is so cute!!

10 Jenn (eating bender) February 7, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I’m so glad, too – I love all four of the amazing baby girls in my life! :)