It’s hard to believe there are only two days and two photos left in #FebPhotoADay after this post. I’ve really enjoyed the challenge! Fat Mum Slim has recently announced a #MarchPhotoADay project in case you’re interested in joining up.
Today’s photo was of something I ate, which makes it all the more appealing for this here food blog.
It has been a busy day around here. I started a new freelance writing project that I’m excited about in addition to business as usual. March is going to be jam-packed, that’s for sure! Today I’m sharing some of the musings and writings that I’ve enjoyed reading lately from elsewhere in the blogiverse. Although I love so many food blogs, I also find inspiration from these great bloggers and authors.
- What Is A Quarter-Life Crisis? by Meagan Adele Lopez – I had the chance to meet Meagan late last week. She is the author of Three Questions and an entrepreneur – needless to say, we had a lot to chat about! Her blog and her book are worth checking out (I turn 25 this year, so the quarter-life crisis definitely applies).
- 13 Ways To Impress An Agent by Rachelle Gardner – Rachelle is full of great information related to writing and publishing from an agent’s perspective.
- 5 Strategies For Becoming A Better Conversationalist by Michael Hyatt – Another great blog to subscribe to if you’re interested on topics related to leadership, productivity and also publishing. This post was a very good read, especially after the introvert discussion last week.
- There Are No Grades In The School Of Life by Srinivas Rao – A great “kick in the pants” reminder that it’s a good thing to fail, so long as you are out there trying and doing. It’s how we learn, grow and improve for next time.
- Book Writing In The Age Of Blogs by Laura Vanderkam – Laura’s blog is great for many reasons, not the least of which is her ability to make me want to be more productive.
Hopefully you’ll find these reads as enjoyable as I did – and perhaps find a new favorite blog, too!
What non-food blogs have you been loving lately?