L-O-V-E x 3

by Jenn (eating bender) on October 16, 2013

This past weekend was all about love. I’m currently compiling an epic recap of my best friend’s wedding and can’t wait to share all the details with you. It was truly an amazing event from start to finish, and I’m honored to have been a part of it.

Speaking of L-O-V-E, here’s a preview of some of the fun that was had.

Jenn + Bobby - 1

It’s especially appropriate considering that as of three years ago today, we found ourselves in a similar situation inside another photo booth.

What can I say? We like to keep life super serious. No joking allowed.

Okay, I take that back. We’re a little cooky. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.

It seems impossible that three years have passed since the best day of my life. Then again, a lot has happened between October 16, 2010 and today. I am so lucky that I’ve been able to spend the past 1,096 days married to my best friend, no matter what hats we’re wearing.

Jenn + Bobby - 7

On top of that, it has been nearly a decade since we began dating – 3,622 days, if we’re getting specific again. If I thought a lot had changed in three years, it’s nothing compared to how far we’ve come from our first dance at homecoming…

…to our first dance as husband and wife, and beyond.

Bobby has given me so much, but three things stand out the most:

1. The ability to smile and laugh every day, often until my face hurts (worth it).
  2. The ability to love someone more than I ever imagined (though it was already a lot to begin with).
  3. The ability to stay true to who I am – every quirk, every perceived flaw – and be loved for it.

It’s no secret that I L-O-V-E this guy. No matter how I decide to spell it. 😉

Jenn + Bobby - 3

O-L-V-E you, Bobby! Happy anniversary. Here’s to the many more that are to come.

Abrazos y besos,

1 Cara (Twinthusiast) October 16, 2013 at 2:12 pm

First pic = best look yet! Happy Anniversary you two. Here’s to many more! XO
Cara (Twinthusiast) recently posted..Trick or “Eat”My Profile

2 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:37 am

Thanks, Cara!! I especially like my “Sugar Daddy” hat, haha. :)

3 Kelli H (Made in Sonoma) October 16, 2013 at 2:36 pm

So cute! I love the throw back picture — tooooo cute! You look great w/ short hair BTW.

Happy 3rd anniversary!
Kelli H (Made in Sonoma) recently posted..Brew Review: Anderson Valley Hop Ottin’My Profile

4 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:37 am

Aw, thanks, Kelli! I’ve thought about chopping it off – it’s the longest it has ever been right now!

5 glidingcalm October 16, 2013 at 2:48 pm

6 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:38 am

Thank you, GC!! <3

7 Karla October 16, 2013 at 3:05 pm

This is the sweetest. post. ever. Congrats to you both on a decade of being one amazing team. Wishing you many, many more years of wedded bliss!!
Karla recently posted..Light Fried RiceMy Profile

8 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:39 am

Aw, thank you for the sweet words, Karla!! They really made us smile. :)

9 Nicole @ The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie October 16, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Happy Anniversary Jenn!! You and Bobby are the cutest couple!

I love all the fun throwback photo booth pictures – and that you did the same thing at your friends wedding this past weekend! Too cute :)
Nicole @ The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie recently posted..Homemade Chai ConcentrateMy Profile

10 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:40 am

Thank you, Nicole!! You are very sweet. :) I love photo booths so much, haha!

11 Jess October 16, 2013 at 5:36 pm

You two are adorable!! I love the homecoming pic!!! Congratulations on all those wonderful years together and building a wonderful relationship!
Jess recently posted..My Big Brother is getting Married!My Profile

12 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:40 am

Thank you so much for the sweet words, Jess!! :)

13 Erica October 16, 2013 at 7:15 pm

You two are the cutest. LOVE this post. Ah! Celebrate big :)

14 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:42 am

Thank you for the kind words, as always, Erica!! :)

15 Jo Craven October 17, 2013 at 7:14 am

You two are so cute! Love the photos you posted. Looks like you had loads of fun.
Jo Craven recently posted..Overcoming Anxiety – Don’t feed the monsterMy Profile

16 Jenn (eating bender) October 17, 2013 at 10:42 am

It was definitely a good time! Thanks, Jo! :)

17 Melissa @Tryingtoheal October 17, 2013 at 10:59 am

So many years of happiness!! I’m so glad I’ve been there, well, kind of, as much as I have!!! :) You two are so great together and I can’t wait to be there with you through the next many many years!!!
Melissa @Tryingtoheal recently posted..Take Me To The Mountains: Mammoth Lakes, Pt. 1My Profile

18 Susan October 17, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Cheers to year 3 and many more to come! (Hopefully involving photo booths. :))

19 Our site October 18, 2013 at 12:57 am

My cousin recommended I would perhaps like that site. He / she was once entirely perfect. The following placed actually manufactured my personal morning. You actually cann’t believe just how lots time I needed spent due to this information and facts! Thank you!